Leer Leer

wow... interesting

This did a pretty big number on my speakers... but turned my brain inside out (in a good way) when I plugged in my in-ear earphones...

I'm looking forward to more songs with these effects!

InvisibleObserver responds:

Checkout Plaster You and Lackadasical Cohort of mine, their both relatively similar in nature to this peice, though their much much longer, and more effect heavy.

One Last Sunset One Last Sunset

Great music!

It's really great, the harmony, it really reminds me of alice in wonderland and that *shudder* Danny Elfman, but this has a nice, quiet touch to it, probably the glockenspiel and wind chimes, as well as the choir in the background! Great harmony, especially for the harp!

Nice job!

-Orr- Colony -Orr- Colony

OMG!

*gasp* I've been listening to 4 brave champions for the past 4 brave hours! And a few weeks ago I started playing colony, and I was playing it for hours, not knowing that you were the composer! OMG! I love your music!!!

DavidOrr responds:

Thanks :)

-Race around the world 2- -Race around the world 2-

Epic quality

*static*

Arg! Damn my broken speakers, well time to put in my AKG earphones!

*falls of his seat*

Waah! That's amazing! Congratz, you've just earnt a permanent place in my iPod =D

Down Under (8-Bit Remix) Down Under (8-Bit Remix)

Nice, but a bit of hyper-activeness couldn't hurt?

yeh, It's nice, and living down under, listening to this song day in and out, and since every 8-bit song I've heard has been hyped up, I was expecting this to be the same, 8/10, great accuracy, but needs more hype!

flight39 responds:

Okay, I will definitely try to follow your advice and hype it up more next time. Thanks for the feedback! :)

Asphalt - IO Asphalt - IO

Me likey!

Nice job! but the opening may be a little (little) repetitive...

InvisibleObserver responds:

If you were to compare it to the typical NG song, this probably has a quality of backflipinanism to it that puts trance to shame.

Probably though. I am open minded to being mistaken.